Date: 20 May 2016
Venue: JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong, Hong Kong
This is a [D+D] supported event
Click here for full event details
20% discount available for [D+D] members
for the code
Forget what you know about marketing.
Traditional marketers, whose jobs were to advertise and spread brand awareness, are a distant memory. Empowered by technology, their modern successors are expected to build deeper relationships with customers than ever before. These relationships give marketers a better understanding of exactly what consumers want and how to give it to them. As a result, marketers now have more influence in boardrooms – if they want it.
What approaches can marketers take to harness the region’s appetite for mobile and social commerce? What will the marketing function look like in the next five years?
The Economist Events’ Marketing Unbound is a new event that will bring together chief marketers and corporate leaders from the region to examine how marketing will evolve and discuss how Asia’s entrepreneurial marketers can shape the businesses of the future.
- NETWORK with 150+ regional and global marketing chiefs and business leaders
- DISCOVER how marketers are shaping the future of Asian business
- LEARN about new solutions and strategies to make the most of regional consumer trends
- SEE how top marketers are using new technologies
This event is designed for senior marketers and business leaders who want to improve and refine their organisation’s marketing strategies to create greater value, including:
- chief marketing officers
- marketing, media and communications professionals
- technology vendors
Marketing 2020: The future of the industry
- today’s marketers, tomorrow’s CEO?
- capitalising on consumer trends in China and India
- the convergence of sales and marketing
- new technologies that are reshaping marketing