Date: 29 February – 1 March 2016
Venue: Marina Mandarin, Singapore
Cost: GPB 795
This is a [D+D] supported event
Click here for full event details
15% discount available for [D+D] members
for the code
#DMWF is the leading digital marketing conference which brings together the worldwide marketing community to tackle the challenges that the digital and social future presents.
The digital landscape is always evolving and CMOs must equip themselves to address the challenges that this evolution brings:
- Managing the explosion of customer data that digital and social provide – analysing this data, using it to personalise communications and fully capitalising on the opportunities provided
- Forming digital strategy that understands and exploits new digital channels and devices
- Overcoming financial constraints and demonstrating ROI
- Generating content marketing and engaging customers
- …whilst managing brand perceptions, maintaining reputation and reaching new audiences.
Through our digital marketing agenda we tackle these challenges as case-study led content, interactive debates and structured innovation labs, with topics including: digital strategy, customer experience, influencer marketing, content marketing, personalisation, data marketing, measurement, digital and social branding, marketing technology trends, new digital channels, video, eCommerce, social commerce, social selling, mobile, SEO, social listening, reputation management, (social) storytelling, email marketing, marketing automation and much more.