Date: 28 April 2016
Venue: Pullman Jakarta Hotel, Jakarta, Indonesia
This is a [D+D] supported event
Click here for full event details
30% discount available for [D+D] members
for the code
Getting tactical with digital: Mastering customer acquisition and retention through social and mobile
With a young, growing and rapidly urbanising population, Indonesia boasts one of the fastest growing consumer markets in the world. 5 million citizens are expected to join the ranks of the consuming class each year. With the stream of inexpensive handsets and affordable plans coming onto the market, mobile is by far one of the most significant factors impacting shopping behaviour. Indonesia is also one of the hottest playgrounds for social networking with the 4th largest Facebook population in the world and Jakarta home to the highest Twitter penetration of any city in the world.
So how do you harness the power of social and mobile in the world’s 4th most populous nation and most importantly, how do you measure ROI?
What to expect
An action packed, educationally focused one-day multi-stream conference covering the very latest tips, tricks and tools that will blow your mind and help you increase your marketing effectiveness and ROI. We will be featuring over 30 expert speakers delivering international best practices and local case studies. You will engage with over 250 like-minded hungry-to-learn peers.
- Top digital marketing trends for 2016
- How to create great content to engage your consumers across social and mobile
- Understanding the role of social media in the overall marketing mix and delivering tangible results
- How to get ahead in search, social and video
- The rise of customer experience and customer journey
- What’s working, and what’s not, on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and new networks
- Captivating customers on the move: mobile innovation
- Tactics for taking your mobile web design to the next level
- Secrets to a successful app and how to monetise the experience
- Mobile advertising: How to get it right
- Ecommerce: The very latest review of trends, most effective channels and offline/online balance
- Measuring return on investment and assessing success and failure
- How to budget online vs offline