who we are
The Digital + Direct Marketing Association Asia [D+D] promotes the effective use of digital and direct marketing across Asia Pacific. Our leadership and members include many of the region’s senior leaders and companies from across the marketing ecosystem including marketers, publishers, agencies, research and technology solutions providers.
Download our Fact Sheet for easy reference.
mission[D+D] has a dual mission to:
- maximise the value of marketers’ investment by promoting best practice
- enhance the customer experience from beginning to end
three activity pillars
- Advocacy: We take an industry leadership role with relevant government entities on issues and regulation that affect our customers and our members.
- Education: We provide members and their staff with opportunities to learn and share digital and direct marketing best practice at all levels from intern to master.
- Networking: We bring together professionals from across the marketing eco-system to help build contacts, skills and careers.
we aim to be
- driven by pan-Asian priorities, rather than having a local or global focus
- focused on creating new connections and value-adding content
- enthusiastic supporters of all relevant digital associations and events
The Digital + Direct Marketing Association Asia [D+D] is led by a Board of Governors, made up of senior industry executives, who seek to address pertinent issues and drive the industry agenda in Asia.
Our current Board of Governors is:
Behind the scenes is our Executive Director, Kay Bayliss.
The membership of [D+D] is made up of individuals and companies operating in Asia from a range of industries such as:
- digital & direct marketers
- publishers and portals
- advertising & PR agencies
- research houses
- technology solutions providers
You can view all our members here.
the bigger picture[D+D] has a track record stretching back more than 20 years, bringing the Asia Digital Marketing Association (ADMA) and the Hong Kong Direct Marketing Association (HKDMA) together with a number of other groups regionwide.
The Asia marketing landscape is incredibly dynamic and constantly changing. [D+D] seeks to be an industry meeting place, and advance the sophistication of marketing by promoting effective, responsible digital and direct practices for customer engagement, as well as setting the highest standards for use of customer data.[D+D] has partnerships with a wide variety of other relevant industry groups such as the Direct Marketing Association of Singapore (DMAS), HK Social, the China Direct Marketing Association (CDMA), Web Wednesday Hong Kong and others.
staff + board of governors
Kay is the Executive Director for the...
David Ketchum is a passionate evangelist for...
Dominic is a multi-channel direct marketing strategist,...
Gene operates a third-party administration company offering...
Martin Randall is a senior global marketing...
King Leung is passionate about innovation and...
Lisa Watson leads business development for HP’s...
Since 2007, Jay Oatway has led Hong...
Napoleon Biggs is a reputed digital marketing...