We work hard at the DDMA to make membership deliver benefits for our members.
Our most successful partnerships are with members who match their marketing agendas with our industry thought leadership, networking and advocacy missions. We are a not-for-profit organisation, but very commercially minded, and here to help our members be successful.
Our members are entitled to a range of benefits, depending on membership type.
- access to the ‘members only’ section on the website (when live)
- free printable pdf copy of the annual Asia Pacific Digital Factbook
- sponsorship opportunities to raise awareness of your brand
- discounted rates* for regional events
- discounted enrolment fees* for offered digital marketing qualifications
- member-to-member email introductions
- eligible to display the [D+D] icon – a valuable trustmark that acknowledges you comply with the DDMA’s Code of Conduct and best practice
* applicable for all staff of corporate members but only to named associate member
- free basic listing in online member directory
- job vacancy listing service to help your company find staff (fee attached)
- opportunity to join Working Groups & Committees
- opportunity to nominate up to four (4) representatives – either from one office or from around the region
- free hard copy of the annual Asia Pacific Digital Factbook (on request)
- notification of relevant speaking opportunities
- free company listing & logo in online member directory
- US$500 sponsorship credit voucher towards DDMA activities
- free job vacancy listing service to help your company find staff
- opportunity to join and/or lead Working Groups & Committees
- opportunity to join Board of Governors
corporate PLUS members
This level of membership provides opportunities to show your commitment to our industry and become a leader in the space. It highlights that your company is progressive and dedicated to driving growth.
We encourage all members to work with us to discover the best ways to leverage your membership in order to showcase your company.join now
other member services
The DDMA helps support your regional growth ambitions with market information and insight, networking and business development opportunities, and industry leadership/advocacy.
We have a number of events- and research-related activities to help members raise their profile.
These events may have a sponsorship element (no-sponsor-needed, partial- and full-sponsorship) to them and more details may be found here.
DDMA events attract attendees from across the full spectrum of the digital & direct marketing space – from brands to service providers, SMEs & start-ups, government and charities & non-profits.
Email us for full details on any of our event options or to discuss your event ideas.
[D+D]social – breakfast networking
Our [D+D]social event is specific to social media and Asia-based businesses are invited to share with us their success stories alongside updates on new strategies being implemented around the world.
[D+D]café – breakfast or late afternoon networking
Our [D+D]café event is a networking event with a presentation or panel discussion around a topic of interest & relevance to the industry. We offer sessions such as: B2B breakdown; content café; data dialogue; mobile mingle; ecommerce exposé; and others as suggested.
[D+D]café – experts
This sponsored event gives an opportunity to educate attendees on topics of interest & relevance to the industry.
[D+D]grow – afternoon seminar
Our afternoon seminars are based around a topic of interest & relevance to the industry. This event consists of three (3) speakers with a mid-afternoon coffee break.
keynote speaker series
An ad hoc event held when senior staff are in the region. We have held these for speakers from companies such as CNN, The Economist, FT.com, Acxiom and BBC.
An event of this nature provides networking opportunities to attendees. It includes a presentation (guest speaker or moderated panel session) of interest & relevance to the industry.
Other than our industry roundtables, we currently don’t undertake any in-depth proprietary research, but we are open to your suggestions for an industry-wide study that could be sponsored.
Email us to discuss your research ideas.
The invitation-only, moderated industry roundtables with brand marketers and agencies are intended to help raise senior level understanding of the power of digital, mobile, and social media marketing in Asia Pacific, and assist in their mission to uncover opportunities and issues that will help deepen collaboration between publishers, advertisers, and agencies.
bespoke research projects
We realise that there are topics of relevance to you that we could co-produce to give you a neutral platform perspective. We can also investigate securing additional sponsorship from other corporates on topics that benefit the industry as a whole should you not wish to bear the full cost.