Date: 1-2 March 2017
Venue: Maison de la Chimie, Paris, France
This is a [D+D] supported event
Click here for full event details
30% discount available for [D+D] members
Email [D+D] for the code
CHINA CONNECT is the one&only European, and Paris-based, gathering of China based digital and mobile tech marketing experts.
This unique event is reaching out to an audience of top level Western marketing and digital decision makers from luxury, cosmetics, fashion, retail, FMCG, food & beverage, automotive services, travel, retail, data, and communication.
Learn from and meet the most influential Chinese Internet players, Greater China and APAC based marketers, and access the highest level insights and learnings to engage and sell globally to China’s increasingly tech savvy, travelled, and discerning consumers.
It’s the place for the most influential and rising Chinese internet players, and China/APAC based marketing/communication/media professionals to:
- connect with Western marketers, agencies, publishers, media, to help them engage with and sell to Chinese consumers
- look for partners in their global expansion
- develop your expertise on China’s unique and fast-changing digital scene
- explore new business opportunities with leading Chinese tech / digital / mobile and marketing / communication / media players
- meet 600+ professionals of 20 nationalities, and benefit from one2one meetings
The China Connect pass will give you access to all conferences, workshops, and matchmaking events to help carry out business.
2017 Theme: “Crack The Codes”
In spite of the economic slowdown, China’s consumption is considered as the next growth catalyst. Chasing insights into Chinese society and mastering the growing challenges of data access and monitoring, is ever more critical. As marketing and tech are one, we’ll crack the codes of the Chinese entrepreneurial consumer in a data-driven era. The phenomenal rise of “we-media” brands, and consequently the growing multi-layered KOL landscape, the massive adoption of livestream or VR, and how live content and tech renew and enhance engagement and conversion, the on-going extension and impact of WeChat in people’s life and for selling, all pushing the boundaries of innovation, leapfrogging technologies, inspiring the World and urging for a better use of data analytics to gain ground. We’ll break the theme into talks and many workshops covering:
- the more complex influencer marketing codes
- the latest “augmented” experiences codes, on & offline
- the new data access codes, in social and commerce
- the WeChat ecosystem codes