Date: 10 March 2014
Venue: The Fringe Club, 2 Lower Albert Road, Central, Hong Kong
This is a [D+D] supported event
Click here for full event details
50% discount available
Email [D+D] for the code. Only available to the first ten respondents!
Develop Stand Out Social Media Marketing
Social Media is nothing without the right tactics, tools, measurement and knowledge on how to use it. This workshop will go beyond the basics of establishing a social presence, and offer a set of strategies and tactics designed specifically to help a brand rise above existing noise on the social web. Through best practices, interactive activities and case studies, this workshop will provide a detailed methodology for differentiation on the social web.
Social is no longer a new idea or test bed, rather an integral part of the brand, customer engagement and sales cycle. In this workshop, you’ll learn how to look at your Social Media efforts and integrate them into all digital marketing. Improving ROI from Email, SEO, Analytics, Demand Generation, Landing Page Optimisation and the big Social Platforms themselves will be the focus. Expect a hands on, interactive day that will teach you:
- How to Improve your Facebook Pages and latest tips on using Timeline
- The most effective Tweets, Tweet scheduling and Retweet Strategies
- Tier 2 Platform insights on Pinterest, Instagram, FourSquare, Quara and more
- Blogging, Forums and User Generated Content (UCG) Integration tactics with landing page and conversion tactics
- Making social part of your SEO ranking competitive edge, including Google+ Latest Best Practices
- Overall planning roadmap to have your social efforts drive much higher return on every minute and dollar spent for all digital