Date: 30 July 2014
Venue: Hilton Sydney Hotel, Sydney, Australia
This is a [D+D] supported event
Click here for full event details
25% discount available for [D+D] members
Email [D+D] for the code
ADMA BI & Analytics Lab delivers global ideas for transforming business and customer experience through BI and data analytics.
Industry leaders will discuss harnessing customer data to improve customer intelligence, customer experience, and organisational profit, automate processes and minimise costs. Learn how to develop and build predictive analytics capability quickly and hear insights to instil a data-driven culture through the organisation https://www.locksmithspros.com/emergency.
Book now to hear from:
- Jean-Paul Isson, author and VP Predictive Analytics & BI, Monster Worldwide (CANADA)
- Minakshi Srivastava, VP, Bank of America (USA)
- Greta Roberts, CEO, Talent Analytics (USA)
- Brian Wilt, Senior Data Scientist, Jawbone (USA)
- Michael Gassmann, Executive Manager Business Pricing, Suncorp (AUSTRALIA)
- Dr Pek Lum, VP of Solutions and Chief Data Scientist, Ayasdi (USA)