Date: 22 January 2014
Venue: Bisous, 9/F Lan Kwai Fong Tower, Lan Kwai Fong, Hong Kong
Cost: HK$100 – price includes one free drink
If you missed this event, you can listen to the panel session on SoundCloud.
thank you sponsors
Thank you to our sponsors for adding an extra drink for the first 100 guests:
If you would like to sponsor our launch event, please email us at email@example.com for details.
Galloping into the Year of the Horse!
Not your usual networking night!
This event is presented in association with Web Wednesday Hong Kong for the Hong Kong launch of the Digital + Direct Marketing Association Asia, a renewed and revamped industry association that brings together the best of the Asia Digital Marketing Association, the Hong Kong Direct Marketing Association and other relevant industry groups (such as HK Social) from around the region.
Details for the Singapore launch event to be announced soon!
We all know the marketing trends: mobile, social, and big data are driving the agenda at the moment. But as we move into 2014 and the Year of the Horse, many questions arise:
– What strategies are senior marketers backing?
– How are they really investing their marketing funds?
– How are they changing to meet the needs of their rapidly evolving customers?
– What is the perfect marketing mix across all the customer touch points?
– What are their expectations from agencies, marketing partners and technology solutions providers?
Featuring a panel of senior marketers representing the range across corporate, B2B and consumer, this is your opportunity to learn from the horse’s mouth what strategies marketers are really going to commit to, and where they plan to place their ROI bets with their budgets.
Moderated by: Napoleon Biggs, Web Wednesday host extraordinaire!
– David Ketchum, Chairman, Digital + Direct Marketing Association Asia
– Stephanie Silvester, Group Marketing Manager Asia Pacific, Verizon
– Kate Stott, Head of Digital Marketing, CSL
– Argha Sen, Director, Omnichannel, Fung Retailing Group